This page is still work in progress. Don't expect too much.
- our Murdoch Murdoch Mirror: One of the best webseries ever.
- Alternative mirrors:
cheekyvideos - the original
murdoch-murdoch.net - upcoming new mirror site
MM bitchute channel - Some fan channel with all the videos in LowRes
argentbeacon - Another site hosting dissent
- Swastika-Strike: Our second Browser-Game. Sidescroller in which you fly a Spaceship, shooting down NPC-Ships while trying to collect enough fuel. But don't be afraid, NPCs don't have souls, so it's okay to shoot them down, especially when you're shooting with lots and lots of swastikas.
- Escape From Corona-Chan: Our first Browser-Game, in which you fly a Helicopter while trying to escape from Corona-Chan. But of course there's no escaping from her.
- Angry Goy II: Left wing terrorists have kidnapped the President! If he is not rescued, Western civilization will fall. Do you have what it takes, or are you a cuck?
Game requires Windows, works from XP onward.
Disclaimer: Some anti-virus software warns that they find some malware in the executable. Those most likely are false alerts, and the publisher explained this by saying, that the code he uses to support Xbox-controllers works very similar to how a keylogger would function. Also, the virus scanners which alert the user either are unheard of or known for giving out false alerts.
Check for yourself: virustotal link 1, virustotal link 2
- Angry Goy 1
- Black Lives Splatter: Play Moonman driving his car through crowds of BLM protesters
- Shooting Targets: Shoot up your most hated memes during your meditations
- Stonetoss: A webcomic
- Imperial Library of Trantor: Download all your favorite ebooks Tor required
- SFIA: Large Bitchute-channel explaining all kinds of futuristic stuff. For SF-nerds
- the-eye.eu: Large archive of all kinds of stuff (online again)
- BitMessage: Anonymous replacement for e-mail
- cock.li: E-Mail provider with anonymous registration, hidden service, and cool domain names
- The Big Tech Exodus: Long list of alternatives to pozzed big tech products. archive link
- torproject.org: Website of the tor project. That's where you get your torbrowser from
- tails.boum.org: Hardened Live-OS for Tor-users
- whonix.org: Hardened OS for Tor-users based on Multi-VM deployment
- qubes-os.org: Hardened OS with excellent VM-isolation
- digdeeper.neocities.org: Spergic and somewhat privacy-related blog with overview of stuff